Annual Giving at the University of Nevada, Reno
The Annual Fund - unrestricted giving - is a crucial building block in advancing private support for the University of Nevada, Reno. Your support of the Annual Fund is building the community that makes the University of Nevada, Reno a premiere educational experience.
THE ROLE OF ANNUAL SUPPORT
- Participation in annual giving figures prominently into the way Nevada is evaluated by corporate and foundation donors, as well as national rankings from sources like U.S. News & World Report.
- Annual gifts help Nevada reach future generations of students and continue generating the kind of talent and ideas that have earned recognition as a distinguished public research university.
- Active alumni involvement demonstrates confidence in the education they received and strengthens their degrees.
- Private support helps Nevada's students and faculty pursue their work across the campus, throughout the state and around the world.
- Alumni, friend and parent support collectively strengthens the University, which in turn benefits the community and the state of Nevada.
ANNUAL FUND DOLLARS AT WORK
There are many ways you can participate in the Nevada Annual Fund.
- Invest in the University by making a gift to the Nevada Fund, and help provide the University with financial flexibility to fund immediate and pressing needs as they arise; most often these include unbudgeted opportunities that support our students' learning experience.
- Support all aspects of the undergraduate experience and the quality of life for the student body as a whole by donating to the Parents Fund. The Parents Fund plays an important role in maintaining and upgrading resources available to all students.
- Every spring and fall, thousands of alumni, parents and friends of the University hear from a student caller from the Wolf Call Phonathan program. Callers reach out to updated information, share news about the University and to help secure support for a broad range of campus programs, scholarships and services.
- Become a member in one of Nevada's leadership giving societies: University Leaders, Dean's Associate or the Silver & Blue Society.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF SUPPORT
FRIENDS OF THE UNIVERSITY
Unrestricted gifts in amounts up to $999
- UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATES
Leadership level giving of $1,000 to the Nevada Fund or Parents Fund
- SILVER & BLUE SOCIETY
Tier 1: Partner $1,874 Tier 2: Leader $2,500 Tier 3: Benefactor $5,000 Tier 4: Philanthropist $10,000+
Did you know that many companies will match employees' charitable gifts? Increase your contribution at no additional cost to you. Some companies will match charitable gifts. You can obtain a matching gift form from your Personnel or Human Resources Manager, or click here to check an online list. Complete the requested information and return the form with your contribution. Note: Some companies also match spouses' gifts.
If you would like to make a gift to the Nevada Annual Fund, click the link above or please contact:
Associate Director of Development
Office of Annual Giving
Mail Stop 007
Reno, NV 89557
phone: (775) 682-6544